Friday, December 16, 2011

A sort of epiphany!


Pic clicked by me at Yercaud :)

Not so long ago released from your conquer,

I rejoiced each second of my liberation,

But here you are to annihilate the positivity,

Upholding the secret to erase my beliefs


I am struggling hard to get over you,

Rummaging into my random thoughts,

Imagining all that is so much appalling,

Which will slice deeper into my feeble heart


I plead not for you to give me my freedom,

Nor demand what rightfully belongs to me,

For I know to conquer my own deepest fear,

Will return you forever to where you belong


With this conviction searching deep roots,

And my mind and heart for once together,

With hope radiating I decide to end this verse,

And  a smile wishing you will  finally give in


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! brilliant..extremely deep and insightful..whoever the person or whatever the thing is, I hope u win in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot nf!this seems to be my favourite and it was about fear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete